• 21/F, CMA Building 64
  • Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
  • +33 7 80 91 22 72
  • hello@atelierwen.com
  • M-F 8:00am - 10:00 pm GMT+8

FKM
Rubber Straps

HK$1,530 HKD
30% Deposit:
Regular price HK$459.00
Regular price Sale price HK$459.00
15 Reviews

FKM
Rubber Straps

HK$1,530 HKD
30% Deposit:
Regular price HK$459.00
Regular price Sale price HK$459.00
15 Reviews

Our integrated rubber straps are currently available on deposit as we are presently in the process of improving upon the current straps. These will ship alongside the next Perception batch in early-2024.

Initial payment is a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% will be invoiced 3-4 weeks before delivery.

  • Free return
  • Free shipping
  • As seen on

The feel of luxury, moulded in the finest rubber

Perception’s custom integrated rubber straps are injection-moulded from the highest quality FKM (Fluorine Kautschuk Material) rubber. The suppleness of this chosen material provides the bands with unparalleled flexibility and comfort, yet does not compromise on their durability with use. Our straps are hypoallergenic, dust and dirt repellent, as well as resistant to UV rays and sea-water, making them the perfect companion for your Perception on those hot summer days by — or even in — the sea. The straps taper from 22mm at the case to 18mm at the buckle to provide an exceptionally elegant visual profile.

No less than a
perfect fit

The rubber straps integrate perfectly with Perception’s case, with stiff edges of moulded hard plastic that slot seamlessly between the lugs. Strap changes, too, are no bother, with each strap outfitted with quick-release spring bars for the highest degree of convenience.

A clasp worth marvelling at

These soft straps come paired with custom deployant clasp executed in steel. Spectacular attention to detail has been paid to the finishing on these clasps, with sharp angles that wear comfortably, and contrasting surface treatments that interact noticeably as they catch the light. Each clasp bears a beautifully skeletonised display of our Atelier Wen logo, representing a prominent mark of our commitment to quality that you can proudly display on your wrist.

The clasps also feature the same telescopic deployant blade found on Perception’s steel bracelet, with the shortened blade allowing for supreme comfort, whilst still allowing your hand to fit through its circumference easily.

Watch combinations

Our Watches in the Press